Friday, March 27, 2009

Rambling


I am not much on this blog thing..but i will give it a try. I am not good at writing and it making sense, it usually sounds silly.




I am married to my great husband of 19 years, Gary. We have a 16 (just turned 16 ) year old son Cody. He is a great kid..Keeps us going. I cannot believe he is 16..it is depressing. But he is growing up to be a young man that I am proud to call my son. He loves his friends and trys so hard to please. Gary works for the Arkansas game and Fish Commission as a Wildlife Officer. He has a K-9, a black lab named Boomer.


I work in banking...LOVE MY JOB. It makes it easy to get up and go to work every day when you like what you do. I have the greatest co-workers.




Lets see.. I am a member of Southside Baptist Church. We have an awesome church family..dont know what I would do without them.




Well thats about it about me I guess.. I love getting e-mails and making new friends...you can also find me on facebook. I have a myspace page but dont get on there as much.




Hope to "see" you all soon!!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Belinda,

    It's SO EXCITING to find you on here! THANKS SO MUCH for letting me know you've got a blog too! I know you'll enjoy it once you get started. There are so many fun things you can do with it. (I really enjoy sharing videos and funny email on mine.. every so often I can be serious) HAHA!

    I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Friend!

    Just stopping by to say HELLO! I hope all is well with you. ☺

    Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in to say hello! I hope you're having a WONDERFUL week!

    ♥ YOU!!

    ReplyDelete